Sunday, May 6, 2012

New slut nails

Hey there bitches!!

Yesterday I was at the nail studio to get some new nails :3
It didnt even take one hour to finish them O:
Quite fast! But I only got french with pink glitter on top.



edited these two for tumblr xD

I decided for them because I wanted some new ones even when I will have a test in school on the computer.  After this test so lets say in the summer vacations Ill get some gal nails again ;3
I already have an idea in my mind but well see...my mind changes a lot XD




they were really cheap. They only cost 27,50 € 
....compared to tokyo everything would be cheaper XDD
But I think this is a good price anyways. They might not be the best but since I have to take them off anyway in about a month I dont really care :3 I just want to add a bit glamour to my current boring life/style.

what do you think?? Im in love with pink glitter !!!
But when I saw the other glitter colours...omg its so hard to decide !! I fell in love with blue glitter, green glitter and of course silver and gold glitter, too!! I want everything.
buuuuu.



17 comments:

  1. die nägel sind echt schön. und der preis war auch ok.
    GLITZER is super! alles was glitzert und funkelt ist toll! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, die sehn ja hammer aus!! *_* Ich finde mit Pink hast du definitiv eine gute Entscheidung getroffen! ^^ Pink ist immer gut!! xD
    Ich liebe deinen Style einfach!! <3

    http://yoghurtqueen.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dankeee <3
      jaa das hab ich mir dann auch gedacht. Pink is immer gut haha
      btw wir haben am selben Tag Geburtstag seh ich grad XD Random as fuck ;3

      Delete
    2. oh whaaat?! yeah, ich liebe solche randomness! XD
      ah, wo kriegst du eigentlich deine tolle kleidung her? und woher nimmst du den mut, dich so zu kleiden? (lol klingt jetzt, als wäre es ultra speziell, mein ich aber nicht so!! xD) ich wünschte, ich würde mich mehr trauen! >.< mein style ist nich gerade außergewöhnlich, aber zb bei mir in der fachhochschule sogar schon auffällig -.-

      Delete
    3. aus japan XD
      ne ehrlich meiste is aus japan^^
      in echt also schule rocke ich auch den homeless granny look. its just for my blog or meet ups ;3
      oder feierei eben ;3

      Delete
  3. wow für den Preis sehen die echt verdammt gut aus!
    und die tags zu dem post sind der burner xDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O I have never gone to a nails salon, but I would like to!
    So cool! *0*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was my first time in germany,too ! So in total I have only been twice to a nail salon. At first I was afraid if they judge me for my ugly nails but of course they dont. Go there, sweety. It isnt expensive (:

      Delete
  5. super sexy though! (I am dreading the price of getting my nails done in Japan but w/e)
    I love your Barbie purse~ is it the Paul's Boutique one?? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks! my nails in japan cost about 100 euro and it took 4 hrs! But I have to say they added more details on it, were longer and I had the feeling they care much more as the nail salon in germany o;

      Uhhmm... I bought it in La Foret in Harajuku in the Barbie Shop so I would say its not from Pauls Boutique?

      Delete
  6. I just want to add a bit glamour to my current boring life/style.

    I feel you, girl!
    I do my nails myself every now and then and they are as short as yours because long ones either take too much time or cost too much. But damn, sometimes you just need that as a girl, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful nails! I love them~ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. oha der preis ist echt gut wo hast du die in wü machen lassen?
    lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mhhh weiss ned wie der heisst aba wenn du weisst wo der Asia shop am Stift Haug ist, direkt daneben!

      Delete
    2. okay aber net direkt bei der haltestelle in der nähe oder :D
      bin auch aus wü und hab da glaub ich noch keinen asia shop gesehen :D

      Delete
    3. doch haha :D
      Des is son gaaanz kleiner. Also ned so groß wie der in der Semmelstraße. Müsste son blaues Schild sein und des Nagelstudio hat knallgelbe neon Schilder im Schaufenster also des is ned so leicht zu übersehen xD

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...