Sunday, November 6, 2011

MIX PICS / PARTY - FOOD - SHOES

Eyooooo.

Ive got some pictures for you which I didnt post before !

First of all. FOOD POST.
René and I had this tradition to eat on our anniversary date every year.
Since we broke up but wanted to eat there anyways we decided to continue our tradition just called it a friends dinner XD
I love this restaurant so much ,___, 

bad quality I know. sorry <.<

The manager presented us a starter since hes a good friend of our family ^___^
It was bread and yummy scalloped sheep cheese :D


PARTY POST

okay soooo.. here Ive got some pics for you from the last weekend.
Ramona and I went to the disco "boot"
Its really boat and on the water and I think thats freaking dangerous. I mean, I wasnt drunk at all.I just had water and I didnt recognized that there was water XD
You cant see the difference between water/sky/streets in the dark ._.
Im really convinced that whem Im drunk Ill fall over the railing and drown in the cold water D/



SHOE POST
and omg omg I BOUGHT NEW SHOOOOOOOOOEEEEEES !!!
( I cant resist buying shoes. I LOVE SHOES !!! )

At first, I thought I couldnt even walk in them XD But then I wore them for 2 and a half hours and even danced in them !
They look so sexy and Im so in love buuuu ♥♥♥♥♥

They are black with glitter on it :3
I wanted to buy them in gold, too but unfortunately my size was sold out BUUUUHUHUHU.

mhh...looking through the last photos I think I have to go to the hairdresser and let my ponytail cut !
okaay..see you next time :3

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...