Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HALLOWEEN PARTY // SNOOKI COSTUME

FINALLY !!!
I got the pics :D
ahahaha...that was such a fun night.

There was like only one good Halloween Party in town so we decided to go there.
I went there with Linda and Chris and met Ramona, Yve and Lilian at the Capitol.

I didnt look that good because I forgot some things at home / couldnt use my wig because of missing hair pins so I had to colour my old extens black and put on the Ed Hardy cap of Linda.

on our way :D

I wanted to do something like these two pictures.
( I failed at the colour LOL red and pink what was I thinking really ? O_O )


HOWEVER, we went there at 11:45pm and at 12pm
DANCING WAS FORBIDDEN !!!
Because of the 1.11. ( its something holy idk )
I thought it would be fucking stupid but I LOVE how the disco handled THIS SITUATION ( oh cmon guys. you think thats funny,too^^ )
dancing wasnt allowed but every other sports activity was. So we werent allowed to go on the dancefloor but we did some "ski gymnastics" and "aerobic" hahaha.
( for those who dont understand. we danced. we just called it gymnastics so the police couldnt do anything^^ )

MORE MORE MORE


I edited dark eyebrows on the last pic because I forgot to colour them AHHH ( HOW FUCKING STUPIIDDDDDDOOOODODODODOD ) and I wanted to see how it would have looked^^

sorry for too much boobs. But snooki has big boobs so I had to show mine, too hahahaha

At 4am we had to leave because they closed
( I was hella drunk anyways /D )
so I slept like the whooooole tuesday 

Next time Ill wear my snooki wig and colour my eyebrows darker.
Ill try much harder ( bad excuse I know but I had to work until 8pm, was at home at 8:40 and had to style up until 9:50 because thats when I had to catch the last bus ! )

HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT HALLOWEEN !!!!

6 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHA OMG SNOOKI WIE GEEEEEEEIL XDDDDDDDD find ich toll X"D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohaa *________* wie cool ist das denn...
    die schwrzen haare stehen dir außerdem echt gut :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das Bild mit den Wasserperlen ist heiß! :D
    Cooles Kostüm ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA wie geil du aussiehst!
    Gute Idee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha this is awesome! you look hottt ! love the glasses! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...