Thursday, February 17, 2011

Planning my outfit

Yesterday a new package arrived.Guess what was inside ??



yeey. My outfit for LBM !!


Im planning how to wear this. In my head there r soo many ways of and I already bought shoes for it.


I clipped on a flower b/c Ive seen such cute shoes at the GIRLS LIFE  Trailer

at 00:23.

So I thought it would be a nice idea !!


Also, I wanna wear overknee socks but unfortunately the ones I bought ARENT overknee socks.
Im rly startin to hate New Yorker ):
The last 2 shirts and cardigans I bought got damaged so damn quickly. ):
Even their so called overknee socks arent OVERknee they better called underknee -.-
2 times I made the mistake nd shop there. New Yorker had too many chances but I rly think they got worse quality x:

But go on !!

sooo  I have to buy new once. Think I will buy them at ebay. There they r cheap. and AHHH Ive seen these beauties !!!!
They would fit so perfect !!

only 8 euros !!

Other thing which is planned r my nails.
Want to do sth like this.


Wanna use black nail polish, silver glitter shiny nail polish, gold glitter, white nail polish, black nd white roses and silver shiny rhinstones. Ill try in the next days :3



Nother pic of half of my outfit


Does anybody goes to LBM, too ??
Wanna meet me ?? Write a comment

6 comments:

  1. ich bin da ♥
    aber als lolita xDDDDDD°!


    sieht bestimmt geil aus ´///`

    & das mit new yorker ist gemein ;A; vlt holst du nur die falschen sachen? sie haben ja auch verschiedene marken.. also bisher sind meine new yorker sachen alle gut gewesen.o.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mag das Kleid *o*
    Freu mich auf deinen Outfit Post :3

    Wäre die LBM nicht so weit weg, würde ich gern hin.

    Ist wohl Pech gewesen mit New Yorker :/
    Ich hab da bisher eigentlich auch noch keine Beschwerden gehabt..
    Aber wenn die Kniestrümpfe als Overknesse verkaufen o.O
    (habe die Hoffnung eh aufgegeben passende Overknees zu finden, bei meiner Größe ;0; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooow das outfit is soooo geil eh *o*/
    bissu SA LBM???? <3
    wenn ja dann...meet up??? <3 :D
    ich muss mein outfit auch noch ´zusammen´bestellen hahaha xD
    freu mich schon so x3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stimmt, die verkaufen verschiedene Marken wahrscheinlich hatte ich nur Pech q.q Aber "overknees" kaufe ich mir dort nich mehr <.<

    Ja, bin am Samstag da !! Lass uns treffen eh ♥♥
    Hast du FB dann können wir bisschen quatschen wann und wo ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gott!!! die schuhe sind so geil! >.< ich mag die auch haben!!! xD
    da hast du dir echt was hübsches rausgesucht. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh baby i'm loving your blog!!!
    i got those stockings with the hole and the ribons!...
    I havent used it yet cuz I dunno these days the weather really sucks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...