Thursday, September 23, 2010

EDIT Last post

Dear beloved readers,

Im sorry to say that this will be my last post for the next few days.
As I said on the last Post I have to say goodbye to you.
Well, maybe that was too heavy but in some way it makes sense.

Im having some problems at the moment. Some are huge and some are smaller.
I want you to know that I will come back someday and write more than ever !
But now Im not able to.

I have to change some things in my life and I will come back if its finished.
Please notice that this will not be for forever.
Its just for the next few days maybe weeks.

I hope you arent as sad as I am and please stay tuned.
I will update my blog in some days.

Byebye have nice days. Wish you all the best.
See you soon ! ♥ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...